Master degree SIGMA (Toulouse INP-ENSAT / UT2J)
coupled with the the 3rd year of Engineering degree in AgroGeomatics :
- Since 2017 : Remote Sensing Lab – In charge of Advanced Python lessons for the Remote Sensing module (Unit 902_23, 23h)
- Since 2017 : Web lab – In charge of learning web programming module (Unit 903_2, 22h)
- In 2016 : Projection and georeferencing. (Unit 902, 8h)
Engineering degree (Toulouse INP-ENSAT)
- Since 2016 : Python labwork for 6 student groups (Unit MI2-ALGO, 12h)
- Since 2016 : Introduction to GIS, labwork (6h)
Master’s degree projects
Fulltime supervisor for 6 weeks projects during the Master 2 SIGMA.
- Paula Bet, Vigneron Quentin, Image classification : Unmixing with EnMapBox to identify several tree species in one pixel. Co-supervisor : David Sheeren.
- Bouvier Romain, Fatou Sylla, Guemdani Wassim, Update and upgrade to new web standards of Sigma Emploi website. Co-supervisors : Claude Monteil, Laurent Jégou, Florent Blaise.
Master’s degree placement supervisor
- Maynaud Lucie @ Delair, Toulouse. Feasibility study for the development of a mounted thermal camera on a UAV applied to agriculture.
- Bouvier Romain @ IRD, Montpellier. Development of a web platform for West Africa climate data interrogation and extraction.
- Map of Toulouse published in “L’imagination esthétique dans la conception graphique des cartes : proposition de typologie illustrée” by Laurent Jégou
- A afternoon lesson on how to make a qgis plugin given at the National Forestry Office of French Guiana (NFO French Guiana)